Comfort Food for Thought

"Comforting Words for your Spirit"

Monday, September 7, 2009

Ashes, Ashes ... We All Fall Down

It's been a very challenging time for many people here in So. California, especially in my community here in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest.

During this stressful period of daily fire alerts, smokey skies and unhealthly air, I myself needed some 'Comfort Food for Thought'. I reached out to others to ask for support and received back a security blanket of prayers and love.

This has been a reminder to always, always, live my life in Faith and Gratitude. With all that was swirling around me; fires, unemployment, financial challenges, and broken down vehicles ... I realized how much I still have to be grateful for everyday ---- which is my LIFE!!!

And, so as I continue to watch the ashes fall down , I continue to lift myself up, dust myself off and start all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment