Comfort Food for Thought

"Comforting Words for your Spirit"

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

Thank God it’s Friday! I used to feel that way every Friday after a long work week commuting back and forth to my job. I was so exhausted that all I could think about was catching up on my sleep!

Now that I work from home, go to school, take care of my family and home, TGIF has taken on a whole new meaning. How about ‘Thank God I’m Free’!

Free to decide how my day is going to be.
Free to choose my activities.
Free to create my own destiny.
Free to share a cup of coffee with friends.
Free to stroke my cat whenever he walks by.
Free to watch our ever-growing family of pet snails (yes – I did say ’snails’)
Free to take a walk in the park.
Free to pick up my kids from school.
Free to work in my pajamas.
Free to take a nap in the afternoon.
Free to Be Me.


So, make everyday ‘Friday’ no matter what you do, where you do it, or how you do it. Friday is a state of mind. And, my mind is free from any limiting beliefs about my life!

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment